for the challenge over at Fun with ATCs.
My son insisted in giving it a go
Thanks so much for looking!!
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'Not broken, just battered'
I won't comment on blogs with word verification any more. Thanks for your understanding.
coole Idee!
ReplyDeleteYour son did well, it looks great!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes karin
Die sin super!
ReplyDeleteWow Suzanne, I think your Son did an amazing job - he clearly has your artistic ability! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteHe is obviously a chip off the block.....get them crafting while they are young. The ATC looks fab. Liebe grusse von Francesca
ReplyDeleteFun! Thank you for sharing these adorable ATC's. Very inspiring!
ReplyDeletetoll gemacht !!! Dein Sohn ist ein grosses Talent!
ReplyDeletelg Susi
Absolut genial. Alle drei! Der eifrige Feuerwehrmann ist aber mein Favorit!
ReplyDeleteBesten Dank an den talentierten Junior fürs Mitmachen auf FunwithATCs!
Liebe Grüße
Claudia x
These are wonderful - how lovely that he wanted to play along too :-D
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE xx
Brilliant - I love that your son wanted to play, and I think the one with the house's roof on fire is so much fun! Great work, and great to have a junior player at Fun With ATCs!
ReplyDeleteAlison xx