Tuesday, August 27, 2013

ROTFLMAO

Does anyone recognize this?
There are people around you, roaring with laughter, while you ask yourself what the hell was that funny? While you're still busy looking for the joke?
Well, that's me ...

No, it's not that I don't get the joke ... it's just I don't think things (too) funny that most people do :-D

Just a stupid card that came to my mind this morning and looked much better in my imagination anyway LOL
But here's the result.

Thanks a lot for having a peek ...

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

7 comments:

  1. You do have a wonderful imagination Suzanne, I am a bit like you, always the last to get the joke too........ Love this creation though. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha !!! I don't very often miss the joke No, so I guess I'm OK there :-D Brilliant creation - I love this. That little Guy is just so cute :-)

    Hugz

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herrlich witzig und wunderschön gestaltet.

    LG
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. giggle giggle snicker :) *big grin*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)