Finally I'm back after being away for a few days here and a few days there during the children's Summer holidays. It feels good to be at home for longer now :-) School starts again on Wednesday and I hope I'll be able to comment more regularly again then. Sorry for not being around much. I'll be glad when some routine will set in again.
Anyway, after some time without crafting I made a card for Artful Times where the challenge is to create anything male themed.
For the background I used a mix of the 'wrinkle free DI-' and the 'spritz and flick' technique with some vintage photo and walnut stain on a piece of cardstock and overstamped it in parts with a background stamp by Acapella Stempel. Then I teared out a piece of a map, crumpled it up and also used the spritz and flick technique on it. The car stamp is by oxford impressions. I layered the map, the cut out car and the die cut weathered clock (from a piece of patterned paper by 7dots studios) and glued everything down. Then I took a piece of paper from the engraver series and treated it in the same way as the map, added the sentiment and a few embellishments.
Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love your male themed card, the treatment you have given to the clock looks amazing and I love that map background. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and vintage!!!! Love the clock!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely card, love how the technique has turned out.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Artful Times,
Hugs, neet xx
Oh what a great card! The die really suits the theme and background - I love it! Cx
ReplyDelete