Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fun with ATCs challenge #85: windows/doors -- Fenster/Türen

Hello everyone, faithful followers and passers-by, and thank you so much for your visit.

Another fortnight went by in a snap and it's time for a new challenge over at Fun with ATCs - this time we ask you for windows and/or doors.

Because I couldn't think of a suitable stamp in time I went for a photo-collage with some of my holiday snaps of last year ... way too looooong ago *sighs*
The background is sprayed with dylusion sprays and the two stamps of which you can only see the tiniest detail are by artemio.
------------------------
Weil mir nicht rechtzeitig ein Stempel in den Sinn kam, habe ich mich diesmal für eine Fotocollage entschieden mit Schnappschüssen aus dem letzten Urlaub, der viel zu lange her ist.
HG: Dylusions und zwei Stempel von Artemio.
-----------------------
So, now it's your turn. We are looking forward to the wonderful little artworks you'll come up with. Please hop over to FwATCs and have a look at the awesome ATCs my fellow DT members made and get inspired to create your own.

Thanks for having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

10 comments:

  1. Deine Collage, gefällt mir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collage - and I love that pop of bright blue sky!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew i had seen the doorway on the right before. Great collage. I love all the different takes on the theme we have.
    Hope all is well? Manic here as Easter holls and the gf stays here. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice collaged atc's Suzanne, the door looks great

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! the layers of doors are so mysterious! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so unique ! Brilliant
    XOXO SanDee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Suzanne, I love the way it all opens out to the sea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love old doors, I just wanna touch them. Love your ATC. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzanna, your last post doesn't seem to exist. hugs Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)