Sunday, April 7, 2013

a maritime TAG

for DragonsDream Tag it On #138. Sue came up with the following recipe: stencil, blue, sea.

This is what came to my mind on this wonderful sunny Sunday (I relished the rare gift of being alone for a few hours ...):
The background is - surprise surprise - made with the gelli plate and stencils, then I put some modeling paste through a stencil to symbolize waves. All stamps are by artemio, the ship and the shells stamped on and cut out from another gelli print paper.

----------------------
HG und Untergrund für das Schiff und die Muscheln: gelli plate Drucke. Für die "Wellen" habe ich Modellierpaste durch eine Schablone gedrückt. Alle Stempel sind von Artemio.

Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful seaside feeling this tag invokes! I love lighthouses. There is just something about them! That old ship is wonderful too and the shells! I can just smell the sea air now! Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing! I love seaside images and this is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing! Lots of love from Laura xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzanne, I love the sea, I love lighthouses especially and I love your beautiful tag! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine tolle collage, ich liebe See Motive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous tag, it makes me think about holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine wunderschöne Collage-Tag, der Leuchtturm ist ein echter Hingucker. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Suzanne, it really does have a holiday feel to it. Thanks for playing with us again at Tag It On. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)