I made a little canvas which didn't turn out too well at the first attempt, but now since I changed some little things here and there I like it a bit better. It's only my second one so please bear with me ;-)
I recycled the canvas, it was an ugly reminder of my very short lived paper napkin attempts LOL
After I thoroughly gessoed it I put some modelling paste through a few stencils, then sprayed it over. The background is a mix of dylusion sprays and colorwash. The words are stamped on a paper coloured with the wrinkle free distress technique, the images stamped, cut out and adhered with 3d pads.
All stamps are by indigo blu, I used grand tour I, pomp and pageantry, and brideshead.
I'm entering this into the indigo blu challenge 'words and phrases'. To see details please have a look at their blog.
It's also my contribution to the crafty boots challenge where Gabrielle chose the theme 'recycle'
as well as to the Artistic Stamper April challenge which is 'texture'.
Love the texture here:
Zweitbenutzung eines kleinen Keilrahmens, eine unangenehme Erinnerung an meine sehr kurzlebige Serviettentechnik-Phase LOL
Dick Gesso drüber und ein bisschen Modellierpaste durch Schablonen gedrückt. Dann den HG besprüht mit Dylusions und Colorwash; die Stempel extra abgedrückt, ausgeschnitten und mit Abstandsklebern aufgebracht, die Wörter auf ein Papier eingefärbt mit Distress Ink gestempelt und aufgeklebt.
Thanks so much for having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Fabulous canvas, don't know what you were worrying about. It look great. Lovely colours. Love Francesca
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling you may do more canvases now, after this triumph! Your colours are gorgeous and the texture you created is amazing - love those words too. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteein großartige Canvas ist das geworden, Suzanne
ReplyDeleteGorgeous canvas Suzanne, wow...the details are great, the colours very bright and the stamping fits so well with it!
ReplyDeletePIN :-)
kind regards, Alie :-)
Love it Suzanne, the textures are lovely, I finally got round to getting that gent at the weekend, he looks brilliant.
ReplyDeleteI did the course but not had time to jump on the forum, a lot going on? there have been some amazing makes.
I love the textures you have created here, they look fabulous.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.
Dionne
I so love a re-made canvas. Gorgeous colors and textures, plus the proportion of the man to the car is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteEin hammerstarkes Teil!
ReplyDeleteI think you have made a great canvas and hope that you are going to make lots more.....the texture works really well.....Thank you for joining us over at the IndigoBlu Forever 21 Challenge Blog....Good Luck....Jo. X
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at The Artistic Stamper with your canvas....it's full of super texture...and colours ;)
ReplyDeletexoxo Sioux
Stunning canvas, love all the detail and texture. Thanks for joining in with the Indigo Blu Challenge. Good luck! Linda xx
ReplyDeletewow gorgeous canvas!
ReplyDeleteGreat canvas, love the texture and colours and the phrase!
ReplyDeleteLucy x