Monday, March 4, 2013

Vintage - Fun with ATCs challenge #82

this fortnight we ask you to create vintage themed ATCs over at the FwATCs challenge blog.
Last time we had lots and lots of gorgeous entries of you and we hope you'll join us again.

Sorry, I'm a bit late due to some health issues but here's my ATC:

The background is made with the wrinkle free distress technique (victorian velvet and vintage photo) and the stamp images are by indigo blu, paper artsy/hot picks and graphic 45. I gave them a little bit of color with neocolor II water-soluble pastels.

We're very much looking forward to your entries. To get inspired you can hop over and have a look at the fab pieces of my fellow DT members.

Thanks for visiting.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

4 comments:

  1. Your ATC is beautiful Suzanne, such lovely colours in the background and the images are wonderful. Sorry to hear that you have had health issues, I hope you are soon back to full health. Take care! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boah, das ist ein sehr schönes ATC geworden. Was Du da alles draufbekommen hast. Echt grandios, Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC and great stamping and background. I hope you feel better soon. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. always better late than never, good to have you back with us x a beautiful atc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)