Saturday, March 2, 2013

gelli print scraps

Today I've been able to make a few little pieces just so I won't get rusty completely.
I wanted to try how you can use scraps of gelli prints as additional elements on cards and such.

Firstly a small TAG using a scrap with a T.H. border stamp and a piece of paper I die cut with the washer die and used as a template on a gelli print. The image is T.H. too, thanks to my blogfriend Mark. I cut it out and dipped it into some water with AAI, you can hardly recognise the colors, though.

Hintergrund: Distress Ink vintage photo und victorian velvet mit Wasser auf craft sheet durchgewischt und mit vintage photo ein T.H. Hintergrundstempel aufgestempelt, unten und rechts Reste von Drucken mit der Gelli Plate aufgeklebt.


Then two cards - I heat embossed T.H. background stamps on a piece of cardstock and sprayed them over with dylusion sprays. The dragonfly is stamped onto a background sprayed with dye by Lindy's stamp gang and cut out. Unfortunately the pics don't catch the gorgeous shimmer ...
The get well stamp is by darkroomdoor.

Hintergrund: HG Stempel von T.H. klar embosst und mit Dylusion Sprays übersprüht. Seitlich auch wieder Reste von Gelli-Drucken. Die Libelle (auch T.H.) ist  extra gestempelt auf einen HG mit Schimmerspray, ausgeschnitten und teilweise mit Abstandsklebern aufgeklebt.


I'm also entering those into Carolin Dube's gelli print party. She has decided to go on with her party and start a new round each month.


Thank you ever so much for looking.
Have a great weekend all of you ...
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, they are all beautiful! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das sind großartige Werke geworden, Suzanne.
    Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne neue Woche

    ReplyDelete
  4. drei tolle Werke, ich habe sie wirklich vermisst, deine Kreationen!
    Bist du wieder genesen? ich lag auch flach.... vll warst du es ja, die mich angesteckt hat?
    lieben Gruß!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of the Gelli papers- they make such stunning accents to your pieces! So glad you shared this with the party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)