Monday, March 4, 2013

a sinister gentleman

Ever since I saw this indigo blu stamp on a project Mark made (and had to buy it *bg*) I associated it with a quite sinister and tragical kind of guy ... and today he showed himself in his true surroundings:

See, I've been quite right about his nature :-D

The background is sprayed with several kinds of sprays (after I sprayed a little I masked the gentleman and sprayed some more), stamps are by indigo blu, paper artsy/hot picks and 100 proof press. Then I sprinkled a little bit of frantage embossing enamel black onto the upper part and stamped the woman and a flourish in white.

HG: diverse Sprühfarben (nachdem ich ein bisschen gesprüht hatte, habe ich den Herrn maskiert und den Rest noch weiter besprüht), dann habe ich ein bisschen frantage embossing enamel auf die obere Hälfte gesprinkelt und die "Frau in Weiß" gestempelt.

Thanks a lot for having a peek.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I like this Suzanne, I could not find the woman at first but when I did she looks very ghostly and he does look quite sinister. You have really captured a lot of atmosphere in this wonderful piece. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agrea with anne, loads of atmosphere.
    thanks for the shout out x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)