Thursday, March 23, 2017

'Happiness' is ... (Art Journal spread with Decoart yummies)

(as close as I can get to the feeling):



Again, lots of yummie Decoart products:

metallic silver, green gold, Diarylide Yellow, Cadmium Orange Hue, Carbon Black, Hansa Yellow Light, Cobalt Teal Hue, Quinacridone Gold, Pyrrole Red

and interference:
Gold, Green 

metallic lustre: Orange Flicker, Majestic Purple, Gold Rush

weathered wood, crackle paint, gesso, matte medium, varnish ultra matte, triple thick

Thanks soo very much for stopping by and having a peek,
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fun Suzanne! You DID use lots of YUMMY products and you definitely created a WOW. I love this art journal spread - so bright, so bold, so happy and so TRUE! You made me smile big!! Xj.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joi,
      heartfelt thanks for your lovely comment. I only discovered it now and it made me quite happy :-D
      Thanks! Suzanne xx

      Delete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)