Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Art Journal page

Hi all ...
It's my turn again to share something on the de stempelwinkel designteam blog.
Today it's an Art Journal page on ehich I experimented a bit with a black background:



I'd love you to stop by the de stempelwinkel designteam blog and have a look.
And we all - the members of the DT - would highly appreciate your visit to the de stempelwinkel stampers challenge blog and see your awesome work there :-)

Have a great day everyone,
hugs, Suzanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you stopped by, Suzanne, because I needed to see this post...how profound. It hit me right where I needed! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you stopped by, Suzanne, because I needed to see this post...how profound. It hit me right where I needed! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)