Thursday, April 24, 2014

small things - de stempelwinkel

Good morning to you faithful followers and appreciated visitors.
It's my turn again over at de stempelwinkel designteam blog and I'm sharing small items you can use outdoors when the weather is dry :-)
Can you guess what it is?
If you can't and want to know - or rather in any case :-) - please pay a visit to de stempelwinkel blog where the DT showcases lots and lots of stamps and supplies available at de stempelwinkel and how you could use all those stunning stuff.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

3 comments:

  1. Suzanne , your pegs are awesome...I am happy to pop over and I had to say that I really like your creations, specially colours and crackles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off over for a closer look...Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow they look great, (I looked at the stempel winkels blog) Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)