Hi and good morning to you.
To keep my blog from looking abandoned :-)
I'm sharing two backgrounds in process today:
They are made on canvas, the first one with gesso and acrylic ink as a resist - plus Dylusion sprays, the second one was primed with gesso, sprayed with acrylic ink and gessoed again.
With the first one I got a few steps farther in the meantime, the second one is lying there, waiting for some more time and inspiration :-D
And in case you're interested - some things I purchased last week in order to alter at some point ;-)
(my box of stuff to alter is overflowing *sighs* but there are so many things I simply can't pass by ...)
Have a wonderful day and a quiet week everyone.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Looking good. I can't wait to see what you do with your alterables - in particular the calendar. Look at them all laying there - all innocent and unsuspecting of the colour and texture barrage coming their way :D
ReplyDeleteLiebe Suzanne, wie gehts. love the start of your backgrounds, will keep you busy. Liebe gruesse von Francesca
ReplyDeleteGrainne...your backgrounds are really pretty. I know you'll do something fabulous with them. I wanted to thank you so much for your very sweet comments you left on my blog. They are much appreciated! <3 Candy
ReplyDelete