Tuesday, April 22, 2014

and some more Mail Art Envelopes

Hello everyone.
I hope you had some wonderful Easter Holidays.

The totally talented DT over at the Art Journey Blog are asking for Mail Art Envelopes for their monthly challenge. Since the day I did my first ones on this occasion I just couldn't stop. There were more backgrounds, snippets, stamps I hadn't used ... and so on. I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.
Therefore now my second entry into the AJ challenge:



I sneaked in one or two different stamps, hope that's okay ...

Thanks for this absolutely wonderful - and for me very productive - challenge :-)

 -----------------------------------

annnnnnnnnnnnnd ...
– Spirits that I've cited .... –

still some more:







Anyone interested in swapping one?

Thank you ever so much for your visit and your patience ;-)
Have a good week all of you ...

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

7 comments:

  1. oh wow - die sind fantastisch!!!!!! Wenn ich mehr Zeit hätte würde ich gern welche mit dir tauschen - aber im Augenblick komme ich nicht dazu welche zu machen. Ganz liebe Grüße, Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Mail Art Suzanne....I would like to do a swap with the last card and envelope...if you're okay with that?
    Kind regards, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing us more great mail art envelopes, they really are addicting to you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work!!! thanks for joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely the queen of mail art :) Beautiful work! Thanks for taking part in the AJ challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...beautiful mail art, thank you for joininng!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on winning the challenge at Art Journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)