Monday, April 28, 2014

Haul ;-)

Hello all, my second post for today ...
I've been at my local and favorite scrapbook- and stamp shop today to fetch something I've ordered online.

When I arrived I was presented with this (and I think it's too funny and cute not to share ;-)):

I so LOVE this little shopping basket - I'd have loved nothing better than taking it with me, but I've been observed too closely LOL

Of course it couldn't be left at that ... more things magically started to hop in ... and in the end I left the shop with those goodies


Hugs, Suzanne xxx

4 comments:

  1. It is very cute but not quite the right size for a seasoned shopper though!! I do like that new look Stazon packaging . Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh - I love the look of that circle stamp - is it barbed wire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scored! I see a lot of good stuff in there I'd love to have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)