Hello and good morning to all of you.
I sincerely hope the storm didn't hit you too badly, I hope you are all well. Around here it behaved rather moderate, no serious damage so far ...
It's my turn again over at de stempelwinkel to share one of my guest designer pieces. This time it's a trishutter card with some of Jetske's gorgeous steampunk stamps. I love this kind of card because it's so very versatile and fits for any occasion - well, in my opinion at least :-)
I'd love and appreciate you to visit de stempelwinkel blog to have a closer look. Thanks so very much :-)
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You clever, clever thing! I need to keep a closer eye on your blog and now that I have more time, I will certainly be here more. I'm so pleased for your position at de stempelwinkel - it is really well deserved and about time someone took notice of your wonderful work. I've already left a comment over there. Many congratulations my friend!!
ReplyDeleteI've also promised myself to visit de stempelwinkel more often too!
Hugs to you, Juliaxx
Hi Suzanne, I totally agree with Julia, it is about time someone recognised your fantastic work and it is a well done from me (again!). Your card is absolutely stunning. Big hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful, fantastic card!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete