Wednesday, December 4, 2013

playing card swap

Hello hello, I hope you're well wherever you are and not too stressed out with all those Christmas preparations.
I signed up for a swap of playing cards and since they didn't arrive yet I'll only share the back so far:
I sprayed white cardstock with moonshadow mist gold and some homemade glimmerspray, the stamps are by BoBunny.

This is an envelope I made for another swap, this time with ATCs:
front
back
It started with some fabric. On this I applied two layers of gesso on each side and then several washes of acrylic ink. Finally I splattered some more acrylic ink onto it and sealed it.
The Zombie is an image transfer.

I recently got a wonderful book:
Painted Paper: Techniques & Projects for Handmade Books and Cards by Alisa Golden.
There I got the idea. The book is full of wonderful techniques and inspirations and I'm excited to try lots of them soon ...

Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

3 comments:

  1. What fun! Lucky swap partners indeed! I love swaps, maybe toooo much sometimes! A Very Merry Christmas! xDebi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Debi, above, lucky swap partners! These are beautiful, love the stamped image on the ATCs and the envelope looks fantastic too. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)