Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tipi card

Hello everyone and good morning. I hope you're all well amidst all the Christmas preparations - well, those of you who do :-)
Again it's my turn to show you a little something on the blog of de stempelwinkel.
This time I made a tipi card – another very versatile card. I often use it when someone asks me for a wedding card or for a childbirth.
I'd love to see you at de Stempelwinkel blog to have a closer look :-)

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great result Suzanne,..and congrats with your Guestdesigner ship at De Stempelwinkel!!! Wow...collegue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne, I have been over to have a look at your wonderful shaped card. The shape really does suit the industrial feel of your topper and background. Love this! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)