Monday, December 2, 2013

a bit of news and some metal

Hello all, faithful followers and visitors.
Today I have some news for you: I'm very delighted to be the guest designer for the month of December at De Stempelwinkel.

I altered a little wooden tray that I got at a €-store some time ago.
You can see more details over at de stempelwinkel blog, I'd love to see you there ...

Have a great week everyone.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations and have fun!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great tray Suzanne, inventive use of the stamps with all the additions, great to have you with us x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous tray Suzanne and well done for your GDT spot although I read over there that it might be more than that! So well deserved my friend. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Suzanne and I love your tray! I really love the amount of texture you get into your pieces, so tactile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)