Thursday, November 21, 2013

a Good Bye and legwarmers ;-)

But first of all a big thank you for your well wishes, I'm very grateful.
It's always those winters ....

I made a trishutter card for a coworker who decided to leave us. Not the worst decision, if you ask me, if you can afford it.
Flowers and violet were asked for.

The background is sprayed with dylusion sprays and the stamps I used are by darkroomdoor, art journey and Tim Holtz.

And these are some legwarmers my daughter 1 wished for - well, her wish is my command - sometimes :-)
She also wants a fitting cap (I haven't crocheted for many many years ...) and a scarf (that should be easy :-D)... oh my ... the things we do for our children :-)

Thanks a lot for stopping by, I hope you're all fine.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

9 comments:

  1. The card for you co-worker has such great vibrant colours Suzanne, a rose and a butterfly fit well with the theme.
    And now I see, you can knit so well...these legwarmers already look great. I guess the crochet will be a success too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you used on the fabulous shaped card Suzanne. The legwarmers are beautiful, very neat knitting, I love knitting with four needles too......really must do some for Christmas. Nice to have you back my friend. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect and colour-amazing card indeed! Legwarmers! Lucky girl! I hope she knows the her Mom is Fabulous!
    I just popped bye to say Hi! Carmen sent me.
    xoDebi in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deine Karte ist super geworden, Suzanne, und die Legwarmers gefallen mir auch sehr gut.

    Ich hänge zurzeit auch an der Nadel, stricken und häkeln, mir fehlen nur ein paar Arme mehr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the colors!
    The legwarmers look great!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW, those colors, how you blended them together is STUNNING, all that fabulous, stamping, embossing, it's fantastic, oh what a great Mom you are, and I hope she appreciates those beautiful leg warmers and lovely matching hat, I do admire those who can knit or crochet, thanks for sharing, hope your better and have a wonderful week.. Thanks for visiting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that card is a stunner! All those colours, yummy!
    Well done with the leg warmers - I wish I had listened to my Mum when she tried to teach me to knit. It's to late now and I don't seem to have the patience to teach myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card!
    If you cannot crochet a cap, you could knit it. I bet you can find something in the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That card is just mouth-watering, Suzanne! And yes, what we do for our children....!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)