Tuesday, September 24, 2013
CAS - trying clean and simple
Hello dear visitors and faithful followers.
It's Autumn finally. It's chilly and I begin to think about where the heck my self-knitted socks are.
Another fortnight has passed by and you're welcome to join us - if you like - for another challenge over at Fun with ATCs, where we want to see your clean and simple artworks this time.
-------------------------------------
Hallo liebe Besucher und treue Verfolger.
Es ist dann doch Herbst. Es ist kühl und ich fange an zu überlegen, wo zum Teufel meine selbstgestrickten Socken vom letzten Jahr gelandet sind.
Wieder sind zwei Wochen nur so vorbeigerauscht und wir bei FwATCs laden Euch ein, bei unserer neuen Herausforderung mitzumachen: diesmal CAS - clean and simple.
Along with Autumn Halloween is approaching and I took the opportunity to slowly get into the mood :-D as if I wouldn't 'do' creepy all year round *hehe*.
I tried to color it with pan pastel.
----------
Herbst heißt für mich auch Halloween und ich nutze diese Gelegenheit, langsam in Stimmung zu kommen (als ob ich Grusel nicht das ganze Jahr könnte *harhar*).
Die Farbe ist panpastel.
So please pay us a visit at FwATCs and play along with your clean and simple gorgeousness. Feel invited to have a loook at the wonderful pieces my fellow DT members made.
-----------------
Besucht uns doch auf FwATCs und schaut Euch die wunderbaren ATCs an, die die Design-Team Mitglieder gemacht haben.
Hugs, Suzanne xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wonderful - I love this .. it's so striking :-) I struggle with CAS so admire people who can do it so well :-D
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE xxxxxxx
Hi Suzanne, Sieht sehr schoen aus, I think mine has too much colour. He Ho. Liebe gruesse von Francesca
ReplyDeletewow cooles ATC - das Thema ist für mich immer eine Herausforderung da ich ja sonst immer etwas "üppig"mit den Farben bin ;o)
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, a stunning ATC, one of my favourites of yours now, just love the simplicity of it but it is also so striking. Love it! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteYour ATC is beautiful and elegant, Suzanne. Perfect for CAS. Vee xx
ReplyDeleteLovely atc, beautiful !
ReplyDeleteGroetjes karin
Gefällt mir irre gut :) bei mir geht Halloween auch immer.
ReplyDeleteLG Mamapia