A warm welcome to you snoopers and deskhoppers all around the globe.
It's this time again when you get the chance to have a look at other people's desks, an event which is hosted by the wonderful Julia Dunnit - please pay her a visit to see what this is all about - and perhaps leaving a comment :-)
It's getting darker in the mornings now and it's also getting more and more difficult for me to take proper pics before I have to leave for work :-) But it's a wonderful day today, rather warm and a bit sunny. I hope you're all well ... I'm unusually good humored today LOL - had lunch with two wonderful, witty and intelligent coworkers, kidding around and talking stuff.
Anyway, back to my desk/table: beside the usual clutter and mess on my table this week there are a couple of new stamps I got
(Acapella Stempel)
(De Stempelwinkel)
There's been a stamp fair last weekend but I didn't go this year because I have a much more exciting event ahead :-D I'm sure I'll need a good deal of cash ...
Then, again, an unfinished project - I'm preparing for a challenge
and last but not least a lollipop stick I got from my daughter :-D - no plans yet ...
That's it for today. I thank you ever so much for visiting.
Hugs, Suzanne xx
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Hi, Suzanne, happy WOYWW! Those are some interesting and very detailed stamps you just acquired. I've never seen anything like that tower of skulls! ~ Laura #89
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne - you do have some fabulously creepy stuff on your desk today! LOVE those stamps and that lolly stick is just waiting for an altering adventure. Have a great week, MMx #48
ReplyDeleteOooh, those stamps look great! Can't wait to see what you make with them!
ReplyDeleteKate #85
Those are some really cool stamps. I love the lollipop stick. Happy crafting #5
ReplyDeleteThose are great stamps, I love the second set, gorgeous. Your daughter eats interesting lollipops... =)
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW 225 and I wish you a wonderful week.
xx Monique #94
What a fantastic lolly stick and what fabulous stamps. Love those skulls and things.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week.
Thanks for visiting me earlier - Hugs, Neet 11 xx
Ooo I do love your new stamps :) Lx
ReplyDeletelove the stamps on your desk, thanks for sharing Donna #54
ReplyDeleteWhat a crazy lollipop stick. I'm sure you'll have some fun project for that. Love the new stamps you got. They are different and that is what makes them so cool.
ReplyDeleteFabelhaft, liebe Suzanne! Das sind ja herrliche Stempel und ich finde es absolut spannend zu sehen, was daraus werden kann. Das ist so der Moment, wo noch alles offen ist, man vielleicht noch nicht ganz weiß, was man mit der Pracht macht :)
ReplyDeleteIch schicke Dir viele liebe Grüße und wünsche Dir einen schönen Herbst. Deine Erika
You are definitely in scary mode this week - sends chills up my spine. Thanks for the visit BJ#26
ReplyDeleteWoW - I love that skull Eifel Tower stamps and what a super lolly stick :-D
ReplyDeleteHAPPY WOYWW 225
IKE in Greece # 75 xx
Love all your stamps, I do love the choices at De Stempelwinkel! Have a great week, sorry I'm running late this week, Hugs, Shaz #27 xx
ReplyDeletewow a great deal of new stamps, they look great!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes Karin
Some very unusual stamps there, girl! Course, after a quick snoop thru your blog..I can't wait to see what you do with them! The challenge piece on your desk turned out so cool! Love it! Lollipop?! Seriously? OM goodness now that will be one interesting project.! Thanks for the earlier visit! Happy WOYWW a few days late! Nan G #7
ReplyDeleteHello Suzanne, thanks for visiting, I'm real late getting back, but it was a pleasure and so much inspiration getting to this post, your work is FANTASTIC, thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful week..
ReplyDelete