Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Never refuse to reuse

A very warm welcome to my newest followers ♥
Sorry, I don't look there very often because there's hardly ever any movement :-)

And hello folks, followers and passers by, I hope you're all well, although Autumn seems to have returned ... :-/

Another fortnight passed by in a wink and it's time for challenge #88 at the Fun with ATCs blog which is recycling. We ask you to recycle/reuse whatever you may think of or find in your surroundings and make it into a single ATC-sized project.
----
Schon wieder sind 14 Tag rum und es gibt eine neue Challenge bei FwATCs: recycling.

These are my examples:

With this one I used a pendant my children found somewhere outside for me. They like bringing things like this home in case I could use them for something :-D
The background is a gelli print from my stash I used a tree stencil on. I tried to age the pendant a little bit by applying AAI, embossing powder and some patina stuff.
--------------
Diesen Anhänger habend ie Kinder irgendwo gefunden und ich habe versucht, ihn zu altern - mit mehr oder weniger Erfog. HG ist ein gelli Druck mit Baum Maske.

On this I used an old finger puppet I dug out from the mess that's also called child's room:
--------------
Eine alte Fingerpuppe auf gelli HG mit Katzelkraft Stempel :-)


Another gelli print background and a katzelkraft stamp.

Here I used some printer colors my children (yes, they again) brought from the bulk trash. I made the background with canned air and added a crafty individuals stamp.
--------------
Noch ein Fund der Kinder: Druckerfarbe, die jemand auf den Sperrmüll geschmissen hat, 'verblasen' und mit einem Crafty Individuals Motiv bestempelt.

Please check out the awesome little projects my fellow DT members made over at the Fun with ATCs blog and have a blast creating your own ATCs with recycled items or material.

Thanks a lot for having a look  :-D
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

11 comments:

  1. Super wie du de Sachen eingesetzt und verwertet hast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recycling......one of my fav things to do:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects, and I love the last one!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzanne, you have done some fabulous recycling here. I love how you did the one with the canned air and that felt cow is so, so cute! Love them all. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your GP backgrounds are amazing Suzanne...and so nice to read about your children, bringing all kinds of treasures home, for you!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous recycling samples, Suzanne! Love how your children collect bits up and pass them on to you (or you just raid their stuff...!!). Fantastic ATCs!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great recycling you have done. Will try and take part this week, missed last week as still unwell. Better now. Gruesse von Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Suzanne und vielen Dank für Deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog.
    Deine neuen Recycling-Werke sind super! Ganz besonders schön finde ich das mit der Druckertinte und dem Distel-Stempel.
    LG MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tolle Werke sind das! Darauf muss man erstmal kommen aus den Dingen so etwas zu zaubern! LG Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your gelli print backgrounds are fantastic! Each one is so pretty and you have made fantastic art with them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful ATC's and you have children who bring home found objects for you - wish my daughter did that!! I do rummage in her room from time to time to see if there's anything useful though!!
    Brilliant recycling and I'm not sure I could choose a favourite. . . . perhaps the last one but I love the finger puppet and the little found pendant. . . !
    Hugs, Juliaxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)