Thursday, May 23, 2013

and again a notebook - with sort of journal pages

I made it as a birthday gift for a coworker of mine.
I'm apologizing in advance for a picture loaded post :-D all the backgrounds are gelli prints with stamp images, the pages are probably no 'real' journal pages but 'cleaning prints' with a few stamp images and sentiments I though funny and fitting LOL

front and back outsides and insides:



And these are the pages I put inbetween the blank sheets:

Let's see if I can put together all the manufacturers I used stamps from: acapella stempel, paper artsy, Dyan Reaveley stamps, zettiology, Tim Holtz, chocolate baroque, stampotique, art journey stamps, stamper's best, crafty individuals.
The stencils used are by Andy Skinner, iStencils, and crafter's workshop.

And another entry for Carolyn Dube's colorful gelli print party :-)

I'm also entering the last little humble page into the left of center challenge: red and black.

Thanks a lot for having a look.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

12 comments:

  1. You are so creative Suzanne, I love how you put these pages together, the images are fabulous and so much fun. Some of those sentiments are hilarious - thank you so much for cheering me up! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boah, die Seiten sind großartig, Suzanne.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is beautiful and i also love the sentiments you used!
    Groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a creative notebook Suzanne...your GP backgrounds are wow....

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm cracking up over the mornings, people one - these are really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic backgrounds Suzanne - can't wait to try out a gelli plate! You have some amazing stamps too and I love how you've used them in this wonderful little book. My favourite is the 'I'm currently unsupervised. . . . ' So much fun!! Great colours too.
    Hugs, Juliaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very cool, I love this abd your stamping is always brilliant, I love your choice of images and how you use them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzanne, your prints are absolutely gorgeous! I see you agree with me on the 'pop of black'! It really does make the other colors more vivid, at least to my eye. You should be making your own videos! Great work. Thanks for sharing your blog link!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous journal, I'm sure your co-worker will love it! Great blend of images and sentiments too, thanks for joining us at Left of Center Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just beautiful! I love your layouts, colors and especially the funny quotes. Thanks for my daily giggle and eye candy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Journal! love all of the different layouts and images.
    thank you for sharing with us at Left of center x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The stamps with the Gelli printed background create such wonderful pages! You've got a great collection of stamps- great book! Thanks for sharing with the party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)