I tried something more complex than the prints I usually pull ...
Hmhmm ...
And back to my usual process (I'll experiment more another time).
Here are some more:
I love this one above!
Of course it looks much more beautiful in the flesh.
Of course it looks much more beautiful in the flesh.
and I especially love these ghost- and cleaning prints:
Thank you so much for your visit!
Hugs, Suzanne xxx











You never fail to impress with your absolutely gorgeous Gelli plate backgrounds Suzanne. I love the circle one too and also the last one, very ghostly and very beautiful! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteGroßartig sind diese Gelli-HGs.
ReplyDeleteIch wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende, Suzanne
These are wonderful Suzanne, I really like the ghost and cleaning prints. You have really mastered the Gelli Plate. Have a fun weekend xx
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely! I really love the dreamy ghostlike ones as well as the deep black prints. Might need to pull my GP out this weekend...
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, i always love the ghost and cleaning ones! Groetjes karin
ReplyDelete