Thursday, May 30, 2013

a TAG and a card

I've been too late with this one - it was supposed to be for the DragonsDream Tag It On challenge and I was highly irritated by their closing date - but I want to show it anyway. It's made with the ingredients yellow, light bulb, and wire.
I didn't want to do another steampunk TAG and went for something different.
The light bulbs on the top are by Tim Holtz. The background is a piece of a gelli print embossed with circles and stripes, also by T.H. The woman is from de stempelwinkel and she dances on a flower by darkroomdoor. The little flowers are gelli transfer print shown here: http://gelliarts.blogspot.de/2013/05/gelli-transfer-prints-and-giveaway.html
I made this with self adhesive book wrapping but it's too thin.

This background is another gelli print I blew some printer color on. The stamp is by crafty individuals embossed with white ep, the 'hello' is from darkroomdoor. The butterflies again are gelli transfer print. The book page thing didn't turn out too well with the book wrapping so I used perfect pearls and panpastel.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzanne, what a shame you missed the deadline because your tag is a winner in my eyes! Love the butterflies and thistle - another fab background from you. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, das sind großartige Werke, Suzanne.

    Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful works of art, i love the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)