another TAG I made these days
Background is another gelli plate print on a black TAG. I cut the dressform from corrugated cardboard, coated it with gesso and crackle paint, rubbed some DI gathered twigs over it.
The woman is a stamp by Marianne Design and her skirt is paper pieced with another gelli print, on vellum this time.
It's also another entry into Carolyn Dube's magnificent Gelli Print Party.
Thanks for having a look and have a good week everyone.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
witches
2 hours ago





Suzanne...this tag is cool! Love the colors and the theme. That retro gal in the background is such a cute image. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment this morning. I appreciate it! <3 Candy
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, I love how you cut the dress form from corrugated card, it looks aged and quite beautiful. Love the dress you created too with one of your lovely gelli backgrounds (the one on the tag is amazing). Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeletegorgeous tag, love the gelli plate background very much! Groetjes karin
ReplyDeleteGorgeous tag, Suzanne! Really pretty job with the gelli plate, I so struggle with mine. I gave up for now...
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I've answered your question there, in case other people would like the answers too :). Hugs, Sandra
Love the black- gives a gelli print a totally different look. Note to self- print on black! Glad you shared this with the party!
ReplyDelete