of my notebook aka pseudo art journal aka utilization of my clean off prints/papers aka ... whatever :-D
I love those sentiments by Dyan Reaveley!!
Thanks for stopping by and having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Oh Suzanne, these pages are such fun, I have had a good giggle over the sentiments (now on my ever lengthening wish list!). I love the one about the medication best - brilliant. Your pages are fabulous too - I love the way you do random stamping but make it look so right! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteI agree. Great words and images!
ReplyDeleteLovely vibrant pages and great stamps. Gruesse von Francesca
ReplyDeleteThese pages are WAY fun, Suzanne - I'm really enjoying the combination of text with images, and can see what a sense of fun you have...thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteThe backgrounds look so great Suzanne, and wow, you have amazing stamps!
ReplyDeletekind regards Alie :-)
Beautiful pages, great stamps and colors! Groetjes karin
ReplyDeleteI love all these sentiments and your pages for each one made me smile they are perfect. Hugs Mrs a.
ReplyDelete