Tuesday, April 30, 2013

notes of the solitary artist ...

a gelli print collage with  some things that lay on my table
Maybe I'll make this a cover for a notebook .... although I'm struggling with labeling myself an artist :-D

Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Coole Karte,
    der Hintergrund ist toll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should not struggle at all with calling yourself an Artist - because are most definitely one! I wish I had the eye that you have for putting things together - love how you put him standing on a hand, so clever - and your background is, as ever, wonderful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is artwork Suzanne, so you are an... :-)
    Very nice card!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and listen to Alie!!
    haha. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)