Wednesday, May 1, 2013

up and away ...

another card I just made ...
The background is a piece of cardstock that I embossed to use it for patterns on the gelli plate. I sprayed the white spaces with two different shades of green. Stamps are by artistic outpost.*
My English friends may please forgive me for the unconventional coloration of their flag :-D

And these are two ATCs I made from gelli scraps and stamps by Tim Holtz
Thanks for looking, have a nice day.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx

*Oh, and note to self: don't heat emboss when you adhered dymo strips beforehand ... *haha*


5 comments:

  1. I know I keep saying it but you are so talented with your Gelli plate! Love the first ATC's background, it is amazing and I like your stylised colouring of the flag too. The second ATC is so striking, really love the red and white with the black stamping - really beautiful work Suzanne, I love these! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Großartige Werke sind das geworden, Suzanne. Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Restfeiertag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leftovers are so usefull...lovely atc's Suzanne!

    kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you are using stamps with your Gelli prints! I am drawn to your scrap ATCs- the big sweeping red hearts are fabulous! So glad you shared this with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous background, and I love the embossing and AO images!!! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)