at last ... finally I've been able to join the craft barn alpha challenge again after missing too many chances due to ... ah, anyway. Let's say: life.
This is my page for the letter W. To learn about the details of this challenge please hop over to the craft barn's challenge blog.
I used another one of my gelli plate backgrounds which already had a silhouette of a woman stamp on it and dug out a few more images of women I have. It turned out a bit colourful for my taste but I'm entering it anyway.
stamps are by: hampton art, acapella, oxford impressions, T.H., artistic outpost.
---------------------
Noch eine Seite meines hoffentlich zukünftigen gelli print-Büchleins. Diesmal die verschiedenen Gesichter einer Frau ... zumindest ein paar davon. HG: gelli Druck, ansonsten verschiedene Frauenstempel abgedrückt, ausgemalt, ausgeschnitten und aufgeklebt. Bisschen bunt für meinen Geschmack, aber nuja.
The original print:
Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I like all the colours personally, the original backing is brilliant and all the women pictures just compliment it. Super Job.
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne! Firstly I love your original print! Your page is gorgeous, the colours really compliment the stamping.
ReplyDeleteKaren from The Craft Barn x
this is very cool, love the colours and collection of images. hope things are calming down now x
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne, the gelli plate background is fabulous on it's own but looks wonderful with your extra stamping. You have such a great knack of placement when you do collage work and you have worked your magic beautifully here.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Anne x
Visiting from The Craft Barn - What a great 'tribute' to the faces of Woman. Your background is fabulous and all your other images wonderful too :0) Mo
ReplyDeleteGreat gelli work. Haven't tried that yet myself but your background if fab. Love the finished page
ReplyDeleteLove the background you started with! And I also love how you ended! Awesome work.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous - colourful? Well most women are!
ReplyDeleteOh wow how wonderful this is -- oh dear - I was going to use the word woman but you have blasted that idea out of the water. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteSandy
Wow the background is so nice Suzanne...I would be afraid to dress it up :-).
ReplyDeleteYou did, and although I find it quite busy, I must admit that it is very creative too!
Kind regards, Alie :-)
What a wonderful collage!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd great choice of word too
Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
Izzy
This is great - very colourful and love all the images!
ReplyDeleteYour page is great.Nice to know there are others of us out there who don't always get their entries in on time.Still have mine to do - good work on being so quick off the mark.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page! Love the colorful gelli background and all the women. Great collage!
ReplyDeleteLoving your colage page the gelli background and the vibrant colours are all great
ReplyDeleteMaggieH
Meine Güte, Suzanne, das ist echt grenzgenial, ich bin sowas von hellauf begeistert !!! Ganz große Klasse.
ReplyDeleteIch wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende
Thanks for the comments on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteThis journal page is gorgeous...beautiful colours and love the pics
Fabulous background and I love all your different women stamps,see you also have witch on there in the top corner
ReplyDeleteLove the background and wonderful colours, fabulous page.
ReplyDeleteSylv xx
Just hopping round all the W entries...
ReplyDeleteOoh I like all the colours!
:)
Laura
Beautiful pages - love how you've built on that gorgeous gelli background. MMx
ReplyDeletebeautiful page xxx
ReplyDeleteWow! You had a great print to start and then you took it out of this world! Thanks for sharing your amazing work with the party!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations sugar!!!
ReplyDeleteSandy