Thank you so very much for the many, many entries you provided for our
last challenge. We've had a very hard time to pick just three for our
favourites.
Now again a fortnight has rushed by and it's time for a new challenge over at Fun with ATCs. This time we'd like to see what you come up with when you're thinking about writing and/or script.
The sentiment is a bit hard to read on this one, it says: The role of the writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say (frei übersetzt: Es ist nicht die Aufgabe des Autor zu sagen, was wir alle sagen können, sondern das, was wir unfähig sind auszudrücken).
Both backgrounds are made with panpastels, stamps are by darkroomdoor, stamper's best and docrafts.
-------------
Bei beiden ATCs sind die Hintergründe mit Panpastels gewischt, der Schriftstempel im HG ist von Darkroomdoor. Die anderen Stempel sind von den oben genannten Firmen.
We're very much looking forward to your doubtless gorgeous entries. To get inspired please hop over to the FwATCs blog and have a look at the stunning ATCs my fellow DT members came up with.
Have fun!
Thanks for having a look.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Brilliant, I love them both... Fabulous backgrounds - I've looked at those Darkroom Door stamps a couple of times, and you make them look even more tempting!
ReplyDeleteAlison x
Hi Suzanne, I too love those DD stamps that you have used on your wonderful ATCs, the backgrounds are so beautiful. Just like Alison above said, you make those stamps look very tempting - I am going to be bankrupt soon! Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteFabulous ATC's, Love them...wonderful stamping & colours...Hugs May x x x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous stamps and nice techniques Suzanne!
ReplyDeleteOwww tada...you're the lucky one to receive the Giveaway...please send me your address by mail?
Congratulations :-)
kind regards, Alie
2 fab ATC's, I have not used pan pastels but I really want to the colours and blending look great. Im also a big dark room door fan but only have a couple x
ReplyDeleteThese are both gorgeous, Suzanne. I love the combining of the stamps and the backgrounds. I too love pan pastels. Vee xx ps I hope you are well. xx
ReplyDelete