another card I made on commission (for a birthday again):
The background is sprayed with different sprays and templates from die cuts.
For the gentleman I used the paper piecing technique (got the idea from Brenda, hope she doesn't mind ...) and the other stamps are by: paper artsy, T.H., acapella, artistic outpost.
For the tophat I used black crackle paint.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a great masculine card! I love the images of course but the pocket watch makes me smile! Great grunge going on here as well! Wonderful!
ReplyDeletePaper piecing really makes the image of the man stand out from the background.......and I like his grouchy face:)
ReplyDeleteA great card Suzanne...really a grungy look
ReplyDeletekind regards, Alie :-)
I love this card Suzanne, I hope Brenda doesn't mind me pinching the idea too as I love this stamp set so much! Love what you have done with the man and the pocket watch is brilliant. Hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteWow, this is an amazing card. So much to see in the background. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteEine klasse Karte ist das. Den Typen find ich so schön schräg.
ReplyDeleteLG
Renate