only a self to be created.
Read this in a book recently: 'This Side of Brightness' by Colum McCann (which I'd highly recommend) and used it on this birthday card. I made this card some time ago and can share it now that it has arrived safely.
Background is a Gelli Plate Print with stamps by Art Journey, the face is by T.H., a leftover from a former project.
Sorry for being short, I'm back to my faithful chest bug(s) again ...
No hugs today, don't want to infectuate anyone *halfsmile*
Suzanne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Dear Suzanne your card is beautiful. I am sorry you are not very well I do hope you start to feel an improvement soon. Love, Vee xx
ReplyDeletethe card is lovely, and I'm giving you a virtual hug, no germ to give me. Gruesse von Francesca
ReplyDeletewow gorgeous card, love the background! great quote!get well soon!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteOh Suzanne, I am so very sorry to hear that your chest bug is back! I do wish you could get rid of this horrible thing....... if wishing could make you better, then I am wishing really hard.
ReplyDeleteYour card is wonderful, love that face stamp and your background is stunning. BIG HUGS, Anne x
You poor thing. I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI love your jelly plate print the face works perfectly.
X mark.