asks the new challenge on Fun with ATCs.
These two are my entries.
I'd have never thought I'd use the first stamp ... so now I have :-) you got me here ...
As for the second one: I already used that idea elsewhere but I love it so much :-)
I sprayed the whole things with glimmermist (pearl?) but you can't see the shimmer here ... and put some stickles on the wings.
Glaubt Ihr an Feen? fragt die derzeitige Challenge bei FwATC.
Dies sind meine Beiträge. Zum ersten: Ich hätte nie gedacht, dass ich diesen Stempel je benutzen würde ... jetzt habt Ihr mich erwischt :-)
Was das zweite angeht: Diese Idee habe ich schon mal wo verwurschtelt vor längerer Zeit, aber sie gefällt mir so gut, dass dies noch einmal ein willkommener Anlass war.
Thanks for stopping by
Suzanne xx
witches
3 hours ago




Most of the time the fairies are cute and kind and sweet, etc...yours are different and great!
ReplyDeletegreetings, Alie :-)
Don't like those sweetie-fairies ...
DeleteThanks a lot, Alie.
great atc's the second one reminds me why I don't drink any more lol cool stuff. mark
ReplyDeleteLOL - thank you so much, Mark. Thing is, I don't drink any alcohol, that was just a sentiment that was at hand (from an Alice-in-Wonderland plate) and fitted into the blank space ...
DeleteI like both the images, first looks very Art Nouvue, and the 2nd well just great. Francesca xxx
ReplyDelete