Saturday, June 30, 2012

digging for roses / nach Rosen graben

Nicht wundern, der "Titel" kam mir genau so ins Hirn gesprungen wie die Karte selbst ...

... the 'sentiment' suddenly popped into my brain like the rest of the card LOL – I love those cards that just come flowing through the fingertips.
I made a few backgrounds these days, tried something Godelieve shows on her blog for example (on this bg I flipped the stencil over and pressed it down to get the remaining gesso from the template onto the card). This is a card I made:

Afterwards I wondered if there aren't too much images on that one, but I decided to like it exactly this way :-)

All stamps by Art Journey.

Thanks for having a peek
Suzanne x

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Suzanne, I love the colours and all the images work so well together, it's perfect just as it is x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a very beautiful piece! Just the way it is! great colors and background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, i totally agree with Karin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sieht sehr gut aus, Ich kann jetzt mein Deutsch uben. Do love all your colours. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)