Friday, June 29, 2012

a humble album

das ich als Geschenk gemacht habe für jemanden.

For two whole days I've been busy making an album. It's a rather simple one, only the second one I ever made. The recipient gave no feedback until now so I don't know if she likes it ...
(careful: lots of pics LOL - it's just a few examples, couldn't decide which pages to take snaps of) :-))
The album is meant to be used a bit like a smashbook: to collect pics, quotes, thoughts ...

front

some pages:














There are blank and lined pages between these now and again, too. The stamps I used are just too many to mention. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Most of you will know them anyway :-)

Hopefully some day I'll have the time, space and inspiration to make a more challenging album, book, whatever ...

Thanks for stopping by and your patience :-)
Suzanne x

4 comments:

  1. Das sieht wahnsinnig schön aus Suzanne! Sehr edel! Ich bin mir ganz sicher, dass sie es toll finden wird.
    So ein Büchlein kann man doch immer gut gebrauchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a gorgeous smashbook you made, i love it! I my self has never made something like this, but now i am inspired! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is cool, I can see so much work has gone into it, Love the 3 faces stampotique image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you made all this in just two days?!! Great job! It turned out very cool and funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)