Sunday, July 1, 2012

experiment with acrylic paint and tissue paper / Experiment mit Acrylfarbe und Seidenpapier

I'm not really content how it came out, but it's okay - it's the first attempt anyway :-)

Ah, okay, sorry: I stamped the image seperately on tissue paper and adhered it to the background with mod podge.

 Stamp: Dina Wakley

Thanks for stopping by
Suzanne x

4 comments:

  1. Your experiment turn out fantastic! Beautiful colors. I also love the Dina Wakley stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful colors, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand what you did with the tissuepaper, but your experiment looks great to me :-)

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to comment earlier but my phone wouldnt let me. this is really cool, the stamp reminds me of lady gaga and the back ground rocks, the colours match so well.
    mark

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)