I've borrowed a book about Banksy with lots and lots of his art from someone and as a little thank-you I made this TAG.
In the book Banksy is quoted as follows for example:
"I'd been painting rats for three years before someone said 'that's clever,
it's an anagram of art' and I had to pretend I'd known that all along"
On a base of kraft cardstock covered with a little gesso the background is made with brusho, slightly dried with a heat gun and again moved around and blended with gesso and my fingers.
The stamp images are from Viva Las Vegas Stamps (the Banksy images), Cherry Pie, Stampinback, and De Stempelwinkel.
With this TAG I'm joining the challenge #75 'rethink gesso' on the TAG along blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx





I love Banksy. Great tag, bet your friend loved it x
ReplyDeleteI love Banksy. Great tag, bet your friend loved it x
ReplyDeleteFabulous tag, love all the images.
ReplyDeleteGesso is such a wonderful tool, and you have used it creatively on your tag, Suzanne! Love the "rat/art" quote. Glad to have your participating in The Tag Along Blog Challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteI love Banksy's art too and I also love your tag. I have not thought to colour gesso with brushos, I will give it a try now. Hugs, Anne xx
ReplyDelete