Hi all ...
I made a birthday card for a coworker the other day and would love to join the Artful Times Challenge. This time it's 'MEN'.
The background of both cardstock panels is made with Bistre, brown and yellow.
Several images were stamped onto the background (Stampers Anonymous/Brett Weldele, Katzelkraft) with StazOn inkpad timber brown and the main image is from Chocolate Baroque. The panels were then distressed around the edges with an x-acto knife and mounted as seen.
Thanks so very much for stopping by today and having a look.
I wish you a great day, wherever you are ....
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





The background stamping looks wonderful and I love the colours you have chosen on this beautiful card. Hugs, Anne xx
ReplyDeleteHi suzanne what a perfect card for a man, its lovely and I hope that your co-worker liked it as well. xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!
ReplyDeleteA fabulous background for your lovely man card. A great image to use as well. Thank you for joining us on Artful Times.
ReplyDelete