Hi and hello everyone out there in the world wide web ...
It's been ages since I joined the Art Journey challenge and I thought it was about time to take part again. This month for the 49th challenge the wonderful DT wants to see little squares.
I had this 15,5 cm by 15, 5 cm MDF plate for quite a long time and I took the opportunity to work on it.
The square has been painted with acrylic paints, stamped with stazon jet black + stone grey, archival ink green and turquoise, and some white ink. The little squares are from stampbord and they were coloured with AAI and stamped with AJ images too :-) Between the squares on the plate I glued some parcel string horizontally and vertically.
That's it ...
as always, thank you so very much for stopping by and having a look.
Have a great Sunday everyone
hugs, Suzanne xxx
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




beautiful, great colors too!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend!
Groetjes Karin
Super mooie kaart, leuk dat je zowel in de achtergrond als de accenten de vierkantjes hebt toegepast! Bedankt voor je mooie bijdrage!
ReplyDeleteThis looks awesome Suzanne!
ReplyDeletegreetings, Alie
Lovely job, Suzanne - I particularly like the contrast of those 'little squares' additions!
ReplyDeletevery nice! great idea. thanks for joining the challenge
ReplyDelete