Thursday, September 25, 2014

Art Journal spread 'time' - de stempelwinkel

Hi and good morning all ...
Today I'm sharing an Art Journal spread over on the de stempelwinkel designteam blog.
I wanted to use my new gorgeous art doll 'time' stamp and loooked for a quote on the web.
I love this one:
The time you enjoy wasting is no wasted time. It's by Bertrand Russell and I feel it fits especially us crafty people as well as introverts and/or HSP :-) So three birds with one stone.
I hope you'll pay a visit to de stempelwinkel designteam blog and will enjoy it a bit. Please stop by there any other day to see what my awesome fellow DT members are up to.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone
hugs, Suzanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)