Hi and hello everyone.
I'm jumping the fence here, decided to apply for the DT from Viva Las Vegas Stamps.
A great company with the most stunning stamps I'm following for quite a while, admiring their releases.
I find it always more than difficult to choose my 'best' things since I'm a bad judge of my own work, like so many others, but I will show you these (I don't think I have a particular style, I enjoy trying out everything that catches my eye and makes my fingers itch):
A most recent post with a bunch of spontanuous cards
just one example, perhaps to represent a bit of quirkyness that fits in with so many of the VVLVStamps in my opinion
a mixed media mirror I did and a mask, Halloween-ish things
as well as a canvas I also made recently
Sorry it's four projects now, I just can't decide ...
Unfortunately I just have one, and only one VLVStamp yet, really and honestly only this one :-D
but I just LOVE the images.
Thanks so much for stopping by and wishing me the best of luck - hopefully :-)
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Friday, May 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Good luck Suzanne!
ReplyDeleteI think your style is eclectic Suzanne, you seem able to do lots of different things. I wish you good luck with your application, you know how much I love your work already! Anne x
ReplyDeleteIch liebe deine Arbeiten alle und drücke dir ganz fest die Daumen - Viel Glück - liebe Grüße, Dagmar
ReplyDelete