Wednesday, May 21, 2014

soon-to-be-bookcover

Hi all,
Hopefully you are okay wherever you are ... seems quite a few people are under the weather at the moment from what I hear in blogland. If you are, too, accept my best well wishes.

I spent some time for the last two days - going waaaaaaaaaaaaaay slowly - doing a cover according to this tutorial from wonderfully versatile and talented Rachel.
I basically used this stuff (and some bronze metal rub-on paste, not in the pic, must have a look)


plus a few stamps and other tools.

The result has lots of texture on it - so gorgeously yummieh irl ... great to the touch :-)
can't even decide which photos to share

 


it's made on/with cardboard and like Rachel says in her video it's astonishingly flexible.
Haven't decided yet what to do on the inside of the cover ... but I'll keep you posted, if you're interested.
I'm so looking forward to the final result.

Thanks so very much for visiting and having a look.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely, I am in texture heaven looking at this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much wonderful texture, so many beautiful colours - this is beautiful Suzanne! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this x what great texture x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great texture and colours Suzanne...a stunning cover!
    Kind regards, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!! I love this! Absolutely stuuning effect you have created with the texture and colours. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)