Hi all :-)
I'm apologizing in advance because this is going to be - very atypical for me :-D - a picture-heavy post.
First I'm sharing a bunch of cards and a TAG I did last week. Another coworker's birthday is around the corner and after I absolutely didn't have any idea the first day I made four simultaneously and had to concentrate to not mix up my ideas :-) but hey, I think even that would have been interesting.
First up the two blue ones I shared over at de stempelwinkel designteam blog:
And those are the two other cards I made to choose from:
Two cards and a TAG I made and sent off resp. gave away:
another TAG:
and last but not least a calendar I bought the other day - before and after:
Thank you so very much for taking the time for a visit and your patience with all my pics.
I hope you will understand that I don't have the time at the moment to give the details on each make. If you have a specific question or just want to know how one of these was made please leave me a comment or use my email-address in the profile - thanks so much.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh they are fabulous! Love the colours! I love your quotes on your tags too! The calendar is amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow you've been busy Suzanne...great artwork...I do recognize you in all of them! The calendar looks so nice too!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend, Alie :-)
OMGoodness Suzanne, you have been busy! I love each and every one of them and especially love the calendar, I have one of those, I hope I can make mine look as beautiful as yours! Anne xxx
ReplyDeleteWow, tolle Karten sind das wieder.
ReplyDeleteDie gefallen mir alle sehr gut.
Liebe Grüße von Sophie
Haven't you had a creative week - these are ALL just gorgeous!
ReplyDelete