Hi and hello to everyone.
It has been quite some time since I've been joining the HDH challenge and also this time I thought I wouldn't be able to. Pondered for days what I could do ... until this morning when I decided to enter something that was right before my eyes and kept me busy for over a week LOL
So this is my Captain's Logbook, that I finished only last night (it's made from coasters - hope that's okay):
front
back
inside
I wanted to use bookrings but had set the eyelets too far from the edge so I had to figure out how else I could assemble it. That was what kept me busy.
I'm entering this into the HDH challenge #186 'steampunk junk'.
Stamps are from Stamper Anonymous designed by the exceptionally talented Brett Weldele, Oxford Impressions and Art Journey.
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a good day all of you.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I love the texture you get on everything. This is another stunner :)
ReplyDeleteI love your use of the fish charm and the shell on the cover, that was very clever Suzanne! Anne x
ReplyDeletewow great textured piece!!
ReplyDeleteGroetjes Karin
Oh wow- ich krieg vor staunen den Mund nicht zu- absolute Spitzenklasse!!!!!!! LG Dagmar
ReplyDeleteThis is great fabulous texture on this this. Thanks for joining our Stempunk Junque Challenge at HDH.
ReplyDeleteAwesome book. Great texture. Thanks for sharing at hdh
ReplyDelete