Good morning dear fellow crafters out there in blogland ...
It's my turn again over at de stempelwinkel designteam blog. This time I used some stamps I hardly used before although I like them very much.
It also was a great and welcome chance to showcase some of the bits and bobs I got as presents from generous crafting people - thanks again!
I'd be very glad if you'd take a few minutes to visit the stempelwinkel designteam blog and have a look at all the great projects the DT does.
Have a great day all of you ...
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
Friday, April 18, 2014
'junk' shop shelf - de stempelwinkel
Labels:
Acrylic Paint,
DecoArt,
designteam,
masculine,
Mixed Media,
Stempelwinkel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




What a fabulous effect on there with the glaze - marvelous :-)
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE xx
Love your use of stamps and finds by the children in your lovely junk shop! Anne x
ReplyDeletewow love the crackle look of it!
ReplyDeleteHappy easter!
Groetjes Karin