Hi everyone around blogland.
A belated Happy New Year to all of you ... may the new year bring a lot of creativity, imagination, inspiration ... and lots of (new) goodies to play with.
There are not many craft-related things going on here at my place at the moment.
Currently I'm busy experimenting with acrylic inks. I bought some gorgeous inks at one of my favorite shops, de craftorij, and I think I need lots more LOL
There are a few diluted acrylic paints too on those:
So far I only covered a small notebook that I got at an €-store
seriously - how many notebooks can you use? *rolleyes*
My problem is that I mostly think certain notebooks too precious to clutter with imperfect scribble ... :-D
Anyway.
The technique for these papers is based on some ideas in a wonderful book by Alisa Golden: 'Painted Paper'.
Thank you ever so much for stopping by.
Hugs, Suzanne xxx
witches
3 hours ago




Wonderful backgrounds! You are a great artist! Happy new year to you, and may it bring you many blessings of health and happiness!
ReplyDeleteAnita, above, is right, you are a great artist Suzanne, your work on these papers is absolutely beautiful! I look forward to seeing more. Happy Birthday and Happy New Year to you my friend. Big hugs, Anne x
ReplyDeleteHow lovely, I just bought some too, but haven't used them yet, having seen yours, I MUST.
ReplyDeleteLovely abstracts here, whether for background or nose to the front, Suzanne!
ReplyDeleteGreat results Suzanne!!! Stunning look
ReplyDelete