Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Secret Santa

Some time before Christmas I joined a Secret Santa swap that the wonderful Carmen of whoopidooings hosted.
My 'sender' - respectively the snailmail - kept me in suspense for months LOL, I feared my post got lost ...

But finally it arrived safely.
This is what I got:

A beautiful Christmas card, a lovely necklace and some gorgeous silver charms!!
Thank you so very much, Debi!

And many, many huuuuuge thanks to Carmen for hosting the swap.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

3 comments:

  1. I was going to torch the snailbox for pocketing my package (packages, there were 2 mailed the same day and that took the long way!) Many prayers later , I heard they both arrived safely, and I finally slept sound!
    Glad you like! A Very Happy New Year to you and yours!
    xoxoDebi in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely seeing what you got :) I love that birdy charm! Loved having you play along this year Suzanne. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great necklace and love the card. Happy New Year my friend! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)