Saturday, September 14, 2013

zodiac sign

is my entry for the alpha challenge over at the craft barn, where the current letter is Z
Another page for my alphabet journal.
Great challenge! :-) If you haven't done yet I can recommend to join in, it's great fun.
The background is - as always - a gelli plate print. The unicorn (my zodiac sign :-)) was added with a transparency film transfer technique.

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Suzanne xxx

8 comments:

  1. Great page, I love the background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful, gorgeous background!
    have a nice weekend!
    Groetjes Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, ein großartiges Werk, Suzanne.

    Ich wünsche Dir noch ein schönes Wochenende

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow das sind ja tolle Motive - absolut superklasse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne, die Karte sieht megaklasse aus.

    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background, as always Suzanne and I love that gorgeous unicorn and your added stamping. A beautiful page. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous background. Well done!
    Thanks for playing
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful background and clever idea to transfer unicorn image. I always forget that technique. Great to have the astronomer looking at the unicorn sign. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for your much appreciated comment :-)